THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE ONLY A SUMMARY IN NATURE.
A PROSPECTIVE PURCHASER SHOULD REFER TO ALL REFERENCES, EXHIBITS HERETO, THE SALES CONTRACT AND YOUR ASSOCIATION DOCUMENTS
TO LEARN THE FULL EXTENT OF RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE COMMUNITY. THE DOCUMENTS MAY BE FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER THE TAB “DOCUMENTS”
What are my voting rights in the Homeowner's Association?
one vote per unit.
- All homeowners are welcome to attend noticed Board of Directors Meetings.
What restrictions exist on my right to use my unit?
One-Family Occupancy per unit which consists of no more than four (4) permanent residents, including Adults and Children. The building permit allows just 2 persons per bedroom. See official documents for further details on restrictions. Occupancy for bringing in additional residents requires prior approval from the Board of Directors to avoid violation of the documents and eviction of these persons.
small domesticated pets per unit and a maximum of 25 pounds for each pet is permitted with Board approval for homeowners. Renters are not permitted to keep pets in the units. Please refer to official documents for further details on pet restrictions.
- Material changes to any exterior portions of building structure or landscaping requires ARB committee review and approval prior to commencement of work. Discuss with your Board of Directors for guidance on the procedure to file an ARB to avoid a violation and associated fines.
- Renters must clear changes with their homeowner before the ARB process may commence. Homeowner permission must first be obtained to process an ARB in a rental unit.
Are unit owners allowed to lease their units and if so, what are the restrictions?
The lease term must be a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 1 year;
longer rental agreements may be granted by special consideration. However, there is a rental maximum of three times per year.
- Club Homes I has a restriction in that those who wish to rent their unit must be an owner who has occupied their unit for a 24 month period prior to submitting an application for leasing. Club Homes I renting is on a lottery system in that only 15% of units may be rented in a given calendar year.
- Rental Applications must be submitted to the Board for approval prior to renter taking occupancy.
- There is a $100.00 application fee and a $50.00 fee per person fee for background checks each time a unit lease application is submitted.
How much are my assessments to the Association for my unit type and when are they due?
Assessments are $650.00 per quarter. They are due January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1.
Do I have to be a member in any other Association? If so, what is the name of the Association and what are my voting rights in this Association. How much are my assessments and when are they due?
Yes, you will
automatically become a member of the Master Association of Heritage Greens when you purchase a home in Club Homes 1 at Heritage Greens. The master fees are due semi-annually. One payment of $639.00 is due in June and one payment of $639.00 is due in December.